- This event has passed.
Annual JCCV Summer BBQ – 2022
July 17 @ 2:15 pm - 7:00 pm
NOTE that BBQ postponed from July 3 to July 17
Join us at the home of Geoff and Donna Moyse (4249 Telegraph Road, Cowichan Bay). This event will be Covid aware, so social distancing appropriate to an outdoor event will be expected
What to bring
- Something to burn on the BBQ
- A salad or other delicious side dish to share
- appys provided
- One or two desserts from those who are skilled in the preparation thereof (more side dishes than desserts on the day please)!
- Something to drink (designate a driver if drinking alcohol)
- Your own chair(s), plates, glasses, cutler, napkins and condiments (BBQ sauce, etc.)
- Hat and sunscreen if necessary on the day
- Your Jaguar!
Directions: • Highway 1 to Kilmalu traffic light just north of Mill Bay, right on Kilmalu then left onto Telegraph Road heading north • Follow Telegraph Road north several kms until white mailbox with 4249 on it. Turn right into the drive. Park as directed.